The core values of MAADAC are leadership, professionalism, openness to change, knowledge-based decision making, empowerment, spirit, diversity, integrity, courage and community. MAADAC is an organization of addiction focused professionals who enhance the health and recovery of individuals, families and communities.
The Mission of MAADAC is to lead, unify and empower addiction focused professionals to achieve excellence through education, advocacy, knowledge, standards of practice, ethics, professional development and research.
- Identify, recruit and maintain a broad-based membership through value driven services and benefits.
- Ensure an effective and efficient organization that provides the resources and services needed to achieve established goals.
- Enlarge the scientific base of addiction issues, and communicate and translate research into pragmatic solutions and skill development.
- Advocate on behalf of addiction focused professionals and the people they serve.
- Design and implement systems of education and training that support the development and advancement of addiction focused professionals.
- Establish and promote the highest possible standards of practice and qualifications for addiction focused professionals.
- Develop and enhance partnerships and alliances with all who are stakeholders in addiction focused behavioral health.
- Peer Assistance
- Fund Raising
- Golf Tournament