Massachusetts Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors Inc.
P.O. Box 61071
Longmeadow MA, 01116
Greetings from MAADAC! We’re pleased to have the opportunity to introduce our organization and excited to have the chance to work in advancing the mission of Addiction Professionals throughout Massachusetts. Students are the future leaders in addressing addictions, the number one public health issue in the US today. Student membership offers the opportunity to incorporate science-based education with advocating for the profession.
MAADAC is an affiliate of NAADAC, The Association for Addiction Professionals. NAADAC is the only national association dedicated to enhancing the professional growth and development of individuals who treat and prevent addiction. NAADAC provides education, promotes higher standards of care, and advocates on behalf of addiction professionals and the clients they serve. NAADAC members are powerful advocates because we are on the front lines, providing care every day to those facing addiction.
National/State (MAADAC) membership benefits include:
- Professional identity as a member of a National and State addiction-focused organization
- Free member-only access for NAADAC’s online education courses; earn up to 95 + CEU’s
- An influential and effective voice for addiction professionals in Washington D.C. & Boston. · Free access to the NAADAC online Job Bank at www.naadac.org.
- Assistance with referrals concerning ethical or legal questions or complaints and 2 free hours of help on a Legal Assistance Hotline provided by NAADAC’s liability company.
- Discounts on local and national training and conferences enabling addiction professionals to be up to date on the latest and most effective trends in prevention, intervention and treatment.
- Opportunities to get involved in the leadership of the local association, as well as opportunities to meet and develop productive working relationships with regulatory and legislative leaders at the state level.
- Local networking events such as the MAADAC golf tournament held every spring and the Annual Membership Meeting & Training in Winter.
- Massachusetts Online Referral Directory.
- NAADAC Liability Insurance at reasonable prices and much more.
Please take a moment to look over these materials, or pass them on to your fellow students. If you have any questions please contact Linda Mullis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-330-9828 for more information. We encourage you to take the opportunity to join the thousands of addiction professionals who enhance the health and recovery of individuals, families, and communities.